Are you into business transformation and operational design, and do you want a career in management consulting? If you would like to work with business and operational transformation projects, optimisation, improvements and automation, you might be one of the talented management consultants we are looking for to join our Business and Operations Design team in Hellerup. We are looking for new colleagues to join us from August 2024.
We are experiencing a highly increased number of new projects in business operating model and process transformations in which business transformations are essential for organisations to be fit for the future. Therefore, we are looking for new junior colleagues to join us to help address the challenges that may arise when executing complex transformation projects.
We are a Scandinavian-based consultancy engaged in creating sustainable change and transformation. We help leading organisations succeed with their most critical change initiatives by unlocking human and business potential – in that order. We are committed to leaving organisations and their people in a truly better place – more changed, more engaged and better equipped to create a better future.
Job content – change with impact
As a management consultant in the Business and Operations Design team, you will get the opportunity to work on projects in all spheres of business transformation, operating model design, process management, operations excellence, intelligent automation and customer experience optimisation.
The job content varies but includes one or more of the following:
- Taking part in complex transformation projects
- Creating customer-centric operating models
- Helping clients build and implement processes fit for humans through process improvements
- Enabling digital end-to-end solutions through digital and automation expertise
- Preparing and conducting presentations and engaging workshops
- Supporting the client in identifying potential improvements and co-creating solutions
You will be part of some of the most interesting transformation projects in the Nordics. Our projects span a wide range of industries and markets and include clients in both the public and private sectors.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are studying a master’s degree or hold a master’s degree with top grades, e.g. in engineering, digital innovation and management, finance, business or other relevant fields
- Are motivated by finding solutions to complex problems and have strong analytical skills
- Have great communication skills and are fluent in written and spoken English
- Appreciate a flat organisation where results are more important than hierarchy
- Want to be part of an amazing tribe with a unique culture and have the opportunity to grow personally as well as professionally
You are flexible and able to adapt to changing conditions. In addition, you are empathetic and enjoy working with nerdy people.
What do we offer?
We offer a job in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial Scandinavian-based consultancy where you will quickly become involved in client projects and work closely with experienced consultants who will help you take your strategic understanding and analytical skills to the next level. At Implement Consulting Group, you will become a member of a consultancy ranked as one of the top 10 consulting firms to work for in Europe.
We have internal training opportunities for all our employees, and we continuously update and deepen your knowledge through keynotes and workshops, as we highly value your professional and personal development. We work with a high degree of autonomy with responsibility, and we support each other in our efforts to constantly become better at helping our clients create exceptional results.
We offer a unique culture, helpful colleagues and a company striving to redefine the management consulting industry from the inside: fast change with great impact, and we love what we do.
For further information please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.