Do you want a varied IT support job where you will become familiar with the consulting industry? If you are an experienced IT-supporter with several years of IT support experience, you may be the new full-time colleague we are looking for!
At Implement Consulting Group, we believe in helping our clients create Change with Impact as a precondition for success in an increasingly global and turbulent world. We offer a unique approach to management consulting and our workplace as a whole combined with dedicated colleagues with expert knowledge in a wide range of business areas.
Currently, we are expanding our internal IT department, and we are therefore looking for an engaged full-time IT supporter with a strong service mindset and an extensive knowledge of IT support to be part of our internal IT department.
Change with Impact
You must have experience with the following areas:
- IT and computers
- Handling mobile phones – especially iPhones
- Office 365
- SharePoint Online and Onedrive
- User device handling in Intune and Defender 365
- Advanced troubleshooting
- Service and support
Depending on your profile, you will be responsible for areas alternating between support, small development tasks and other ad hoc IT assignments. As an important part of the job, you must be ready to take on practical and administrative tasks to help your fellow colleagues with advanced support tasks. You will be part of a dynamic IT support team that consists of five part-time students, three full-time supporter and a team leader.
Typical IT assignments will include one or more of the following areas:
- Level 1 & 2 IT support (PC, iPhone, MS Office, OS X, AV equipment)
- Preparing equipment for new employees
- Debugging of IT equipment
- Drafting guides and guidelines
- Participating in internal projects
- Working evening and weekend support shifts
You may be the one we are looking for if you:
- Have at least five years of experience with IT support
- Have experience with advanced IT troubleshooting
- Are service-minded and like working with people, as a big part of the job is to help colleagues when they are experiencing IT issues
- Are flexible whenever the task or workload requires it
- Flourish in a busy and sometimes hectic environment
- Can prioritise personal assignments and meet deadlines
- Are a superuser of Windows 10/11, Office 365, Intune and Defender 365
- Are familiar with Mac OS X
- Are fluent in Danish and English, both written and spoken
We expect that you like taking on administrative and practical tasks and being flexible and co-operative as well as able to work independently under changing conditions.
What do we offer?
Joining Implement, you will get a relevant IT support job with a lot of variation where you become familiar with the consulting industry.
You will get excellent development opportunities among highly competent and ambitious colleagues and get to work with a high degree of freedom with responsibility.
At Implement, we support each other in our efforts to constantly become better at helping our clients and colleagues to create exceptional results. You will become part of a truly unique culture, a network of helpful colleagues and a company that aspires to change the business of consulting to create “Change with Impact”.
You are scheduled to start as soon as possible. Therefore, we are reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to apply as soon as your interest is piqued. We look forward to hearing from you!