At Implement Malmö, we are currently looking for our next senior colleague to join our team supporting clients with their commercial transformations and top-line growth.
At Implement, we support people and organisations in facing the challenges of the future and in their change processes. To achieve the best possible results, we combine analytical thinking and intuitive understanding. We combine the latest theories with sensitivity to people and organisational dynamics. Last but not least, we actively involve people who are part of the change processes – we call this collaborative consulting. We have been successful in creating positive changes with our approach for 20 years.
Joining our Commercial Transformation team, you get to work with various projects and clients. Currently, our areas of expertise are:
- Sales acceleration and profitable growth
- Commercial operating models and infrastructure
- Commercialising sustainability
- Pricing and monetisation strategies
- Digital marketing strategy and digital lead generation
Your role will typically include:
- Designing and driving projects and implementation processes at the corporate, business unit and functional levels.
- Tackling complex problems and conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Designing, envisioning and testing innovative strategic and operational solutions and communicating results and recommendations convincingly in a highly structured manner.
- Facilitating change processes, interactions and workshops to engage and co-create with key stakeholders in global organisations.
- Acting as the project manager and team leader in projects or taking responsibility for the workstream.
- Being open-minded and prepared for a steep learning curve and applying new approaches to solve the most worthwhile problems today.
- Participating in sales processes, writing proposals and expanding our presence in the south of Sweden.
- Participating in developing a truly unique team in the Malmö region.
We are looking for people who:
- As a minimum have 2-5 years of experience in top-tier management consulting and/or relevant line management experience.
- Are passionate, nerdy and have high emotional intelligence while thriving in a network-based culture.
- Have strong analytical and creative skills and the ability to question conventional thinking.
- Have solid project management skills and a collaborative approach to client engagement.
- Have a commercial mindset and aspiration to expand Implement Malmö’s service offerings.
- Have great communication skills and are fluent in written and spoken English.
- Hold a relevant master’s degree in business, economics or engineering – with a top result.
- Dare to be different.
What do we offer?
We strive to be the best place for the best people. At Implement Consulting Group, we choose our own personal leader and work with a high level of freedom and responsibility. We offer a truly unique culture, a network of helpful colleagues and a company trying to change the business of consultancy to create change with impact.
From the second you join, Implement is yours to develop, explore and care for. How you progress and what level you reach is up to you. Exactly like we work with our clients on projects, we also co-own and co-create our company. Our aim is to create the perfect playground for talent to flourish, and our colleagues enjoy a great deal of flexibility to work in the ways that best suit them, their teams and their projects.