Can you manage large datasets and gain meaningful insights from them? And are you able to present data and insights in a human-friendly way? If you can automate data gathering, analysing and insight generation using the Power Platform (Apps, BI and Flows) and at the same time enjoy working with different stakeholders towards a shared goal of making better data-driven decisions, then you may be our new colleague in our Business Analytics team!
We are experiencing a great demand for Power Platform solutions to enable automated insights across our global project portfolio. Therefore, we need a new colleague to run the development of customer-oriented solutions.
We are looking for someone with the technical skills to build solutions across the Power Platform who can also be a central part of commercialising the solutions we bring to customers. As our new colleague, you will be end-to-end responsible for the design and development of solutions using the Power Platform, including infrastructure, security, integration and testing. Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring that best practice is always built based on and applied to customer projects.
Joining us, you will become part of an inspiring culture, a tribe of helpful colleagues and a fast-growing consultancy striving to redefine the management consulting industry from the inside. We seek fast change with great impact, and we love what we do.
Quite on purpose, you will find few rules and guidelines at Implement because we aim to create the perfect playground for your talent to flourish. And we strongly believe that enjoying a great deal of freedom with responsibility to work in the ways that suit you, your teams and your projects the best will create exactly such a flourishing environment.
With project activity all over the world, you will get 1,600+ colleagues who make up teams based in our offices in Copenhagen, Aarhus, Malmö, Gothenburg, Stockholm, Oslo, Munich, Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Zürich and Raleigh.
About the team
The Business Analytics team is responsible for gathering, analysing and visualising data across the organisation. The team comprises subject matter experts in people analytics, sustainability and finance, along with solution architects and developers. Our core focus is to emphasise human-friendly solutions that facilitate improved decision-making and transparency. In addition, we collaborate with various departments at Implement to tailor data-driven insights that support strategic initiatives and foster continuous improvement throughout Implement as an organisation.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can be a technical lighthouse.
- Drive better use of data and insights across projects through bespoke solutions that leverage new technologies.
- Build and mature Power Platform solutions that can be scaled and used across hundreds of projects and across clients globally in all industries.
- Be a frontrunner on new possibilities enabled by emerging technologies.
- Wants to create human-friendly insights.
- Work with a diverse range of stakeholders and needs and always be pragmatic and simple in solving their needs.
- Think creatively about how to present and communicate key insights from data.
- Is not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- Develop the solutions end-to-end.
- Make things happen in an ever-changing world and environment.
It would be great if you:
- Have deep experience in building solutions in the Power Platform (Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate), Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have a desire to further your abilities in the Power Platform and be an internal subject matter expert on the topic.
- Have experience in modelling data using Power Query, DAX, SQL and other relevant languages.
- Have experience in visualising and communicating complex data and insights to different (preferably senior) types of stakeholders.
Deadline for application: 15 December 2023.
Contact: Andreas Riise Olczyk at +45 5221 6097 or email@example.com.