Strategy in a Digital Age
Strategy in the digital age is about making innovation and digital everyone’s job in your organisation. The right strategy helps you infuse “big bet thinking” in your strategic choice-making and execute fast to learn rapidly in the VUCA world.
The future is about winning the digital customer/consumer and exploiting existing potential from technology. However, 70% of initiatives in companies are about getting on par and reacting to, rather than designing the future. This means that incumbents do not know how to or struggle to make decisions and execute fast in this new digital era.
Unleash growth potential by exploring, assessing and adapting to new technologies and business models
(1) Creating relevant insight into your case and defining the role of digital in your organisation.
(2) Identifying new business opportunities where technology meets demand and design options/bets.
(3) Prototyping in order to learn rapidly from the preliminary choices made.
(4) Developing the organisation in terms of governance and capabilities.
(5) Repeating elements 1-4, learning, scaling and accelerating through insight gained.
Article in German: These are the things we have observed successful organisations do to ignite their digital journey.
How to ignite your digital transformation journey
Today, all organisations must be digital and play to win in a digital arena. But what should you focus on to create and capture value from digital transformation?
Do you have a marketing strategy?
Strategic choices for the future
Demystifying artificial intelligence
Seven building blocks for better strategies
Problems can be complicated – solutions cannot
Implement Consulting Group