Customer relations – key to profitable growth in a digital age
How CRM and digitalisation of customer interactions can boost your growth
Implement Consulting Group has invited Marianne Dahl Steensen, general manager at Microsoft Denmark and Iceland, and Michael Zink, country manager at Salesforce Denmark, to give their perspectives on how CRM can change our customer dialogue and boost commercial performance.
- Start time
- End time
- Implement Consulting Group
- Free of charge
Welcome and introduction to the topic of the day
Expert perspectives and discussion
- Marianne Steensen, Microsoft Denmark: Customer engagement is at the core of digitisation
- Michael Zink, Salesforce Denmark: How to create profitable growth through one platform for data and processes
Cases: Sharing experience
- DSB - Personalised customer service as a growth driver Jörg van den Berk, Vice President, DSB Sales, will share why and how DSB has decided for personalised customer service to be one of their future growth drivers and will share his insights into what it takes to engage the entire organisation.
- Alm. Brand: Improving the customer experience Rasmus Lynge, Chief Customer Officer, Alm Brand, will share his experience on how Alm Brand has improved the customer experience across B2B and B2C by targeting their communication, raising the service experience and focusing on sales efforts.
Revealing insights from a Nordic survey of what characterises companies which successfully have implemented CRM and sharing Implement’s experience on how to implement and manage the transformation of going from design to tangible business impact.
Networking and light lunch
Friday 21 April 2017 from 09:00 – 12:30 (breakfast from 08:30).
Implement Consulting Group, Strandvejen 56, 2900 Hellerup.
Free of charge.
Managers with commercial or IT responsibility.