At Implement Consulting Group, we wish to make a difference in the consulting industry, because we believe that the ability to create change with impact is a precondition for success in an increasingly global and turbulent world. We experience a highly increased intake of exciting projects, and therefore we are looking for competent colleagues with profound knowledge of working with process analysis and improvement and who wish to create real impact for our clients.
Job content – Change with Impact
The job content varies, but includes:
• Providing consultancy services in relation to productivity and efficiency improvement, developing and optimising organisations in close co-operation with our clients
• Delivering high-quality analysis based on the opportunities the clients are facing
• Getting to work with the clients with a hands-on approach creating measurable impact.
Our projects are wide-ranging and typically include optimisation of core processes, management tools and systems, planning and operations management. Our clients are private organisations within all industries as well as municipalities.
We are looking for people who
• Hold at least one relevant master’s degree with excellent results
• As a minimum have 2 years of experience from other consultancies
• Have the desire and the ability to work with operational improvement
• Have a profound interest in and drive for systematic problem-solving
• Possess analytical skills and are able to demonstrate these
• Have the ability to establish a good co-operation with colleagues and clients at all organisational levels
• Are willing to travel to client locations for 2-3 days per week
You are passionate about creating results, and you believe in an appreciative approach in the execution of change. You can be normative, but are aware that nothing is black and white. You love diversity, and you are both analytical and empathic.
In your future job, you are passionate about working with several aspects of the job as a consultant.
What do we offer?
We offer an attractive performance-related remuneration package as well as excellent development opportunities among highly competent and ambitious colleagues. We work with a high degree of freedom with respon-sibility and support each other in our efforts to constantly become better at helping our clients create exceptional results. We offer a truly unique culture, a network of helpful colleagues and a company trying to change the business of consultancy to create change with impact.
For further information about the position, please contact: Tommy Søjberg Wiborg, +45 6124 6377 or Søren Friis Sommer, + 45 2534 8000. For further information about the recruitment process, please contact: Lise Høgholt, +45 6124 6340.
The application deadline is as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
As part of the application, we would like you to upload/record a short video (max three minutes), where you answer two questions. This is a way for us to get to know you better early in the recruiting process.