The Retail and Consumer Goods industry team within Implement Consulting Group is looking for a student assistant to take on the role of retail consultant.
Job content – Change with Impact
You will support the increasing work within the industry and report to the management group of the industry.
The job content will be specified according to the right candidate, but you must be passionate about one or more of the following areas:
• Participation in projects linked to working within the retail and consumer goods industry
• Supporting the head of retail with the administration of the industry (i.e. pipeline meetings, reference database, events etc.)
• Supporting and driving part of the business development of selected retail tools (i.e. omni-channel assessment tool, industry surveys)
There will be a variety of tasks depending on current internal and client projects. There is an expectation that at least half of the work will be done for external clients in cooperation with colleagues. On these projects, the responsibilities may vary from analyses, preparation and execution of workshops to managing certain parts of the project. The other half of the work consists of supporting the internal business development within the industry.
The workload will be approximately 15-25 hours per week. However, we also understand that you must attend to and prioritise your studies, and we are aware that there will be times when you are occupied by assignments and exams.
We are looking for people who
• Are in the final year of their bachelor’s degree or first year of their MSc and are among the best in their class
• Have an interest in the retail industry
• Have an understanding of one or more of the following areas: strategy, sales, marketing, digital and supply chain management
• Want to become part of the management consulting industry
You must be a team player and be able to work independently, and you must be analytical, but also empathic. We are looking for someone who can challenge us and wants to learn from experienced consultants.
What do we offer?
We offer a job where you will be involved in client projects and cooperate closely with experienced consultants who can contribute to taking your strategic and process-related understanding to the next level. We attach great importance to personal and professional development, and you will of course always receive sparring in projects. You will also participate in our internal training programme. If you perform well in your time as a business analyst and would like to continue the journey, there will be a possibility of permanent employment as a junior consultant after having completed your studies.
For further information about the position, please contact: Martin Lyngaa Simonsen, +45 2338 0036. For further information about the recruitment process, please contact: Katrine Louise Been, +45 3085 8062.
The application deadline is as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
As part of the application, we would like you to upload/record a short video (max three minutes), where you answer two questions. This is a way for us to get to know you better early in the recruiting process.