We are rapidly growing our human capital management team and wish to bring in a talented student who wants a career in management consulting.
Our projects are wide-ranging and typically include optimisation of management tools and processes within HR, performance management and HR technology.
Job content – Change with Impact
The job content varies, but includes:
• HR digitisation through technology, strategy and implementation
• Implementing talent and performance management programmes
• Developing and optimising HR processes and functions
• HR transformation, e.g. new HR operating models, organisational design and post-merger integrations
• Assisting in developing the team and the area of expertise
There will be a variety of tasks depending on the current clients and internal projects. There is an expectation that at least half of your work is done for external clients in co-operation with colleagues. On these projects, your responsibilities may vary from analyses, preparation and execution of workshops to leading certain parts of the project.
The workload will be approximately 20-25 hours per week. However, we also understand that you must attend to and prioritise your studies, and we are aware that there will be times when you are occupied by assignments and exams.
We are looking for people who
• Are enrolled in a relevant study (e.g. business, HRM, psychology, IT management) and are among the best in their class
• Have 1-2 years left of study
• Are capable of solving complex problems
• Have the ability and the desire to work with developing exceptional employee experiences
• Have the ability to establish a good cooperation with clients at all organisational levels
You will be part of projects where your work will form an important basis for decisions. Thus, it is crucial that you are capable of performing data-based analyses, putting these into a strategic and process-related perspective and presenting them in an easily understood manner. It is an advantage if you are proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
Preferably you have experience from another consultancy. Having an interest in how technology can support the employee experience is a plus, but not a must.
What do we offer?
We offer a job where you will be involved in client projects and cooperate closely with experienced consultants who can contribute to taking your strategic and process-related understanding to the next level. We attach great importance to personal and professional development, and you will of course always receive sparring in projects. You will also participate in our internal training programme. If you perform well in your time as a business analyst and would like to continue the journey, there will be a possibility of permanent employment as a junior consultant after having completed your studies.
For further information about the position, please contact: Benjamin Borchorst, +45 6127 2128. For further information about the recruitment process, please contact: Lise Høgholt, +45 6124 6340.
The application deadline is as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
As part of the application, we would like you to upload/record a short video (max three minutes), where you answer two questions. This is a way for us to get to know you better early in the recruiting process.